Friday, March 11, 2011

Our First Soccer Game is Tomorrow

This is a blog dedicated to my amazing soccer team...known by the league as "Asheville 6".  I'm thinking we need a better "unofficial" name than that.  A possible mascot/team logo is on the left.

I have to say, I was pretty nervous when I accepted the "Coach" position for my son's Soccer team.  We've only had two practice sessions and tomorrow's our first game.

All the kids are great though.  I really enjoy all of them and it's amazing to see the potential they each have.

Our team is made up of the following future Soccer stars and Olympic hopefuls (in alphabetical order)
  • Banyan
  • Benjamin
  • Christopher
  • Collier
  • Ella
  • Emmett
  • Rylan
  • Levi (updated 3/26/11)
A special "Thanks" to all the parents who sit and cheer on at practice and show up, even in the cold and mud, to practice.  

Tomorrow's the big day - our first game - I know we'll do great!

No comments:

Post a Comment