Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm Coaching the Spring 2013 Soccer Season!

Hey Everyone,

My name is John Noce and I'll be coaching this season's soccer team for your child. I'm really looking forward it!  I coached both the Spring 2011 and the Spring 2012 season. I've had a really great time.

A little about me since I'm a new face to some of you:  I design and host websites, have some rental properties that I would love not to have... and I am a running coach. I've been a runner since 1983 when I was in Junior High and joined Track for the first time. I've raced everything from the 100m to the half-marathon.I'm happy to say I finally broke 2 hours this past September in the Asheville Half-Marathon!  When I'm not doing all of the above, I actually work for Election Services here in Buncombe County.  I'm in charge of the Election Day and Early Voting Workers in regards to recruiting, training, etc...so that Election Day runs as smoothly as possible.

You'll notice, I didn't mention soccer up above.  I've never actually played myself, so I am certainly open to any help or advice you can offer.  

I'd like to welcome back Micheal (Iceman), Oliver, Aldair & my son of course, Christopher.  I'm very excited to meet Gray & Simon.  My son, Christopher, knows Simon as they are in class together.

We will have practice at Hall Fletcher School on Thursdays at 5:30 starting next week (2/28) and our games (I believe) will be on Saturdays at 3, with the first one being March 9th.  ABYSA has not yet published the soccer schedule. I'll keep checking and get back to everyone on that. 

To the right of this post, you'll see I have pages that have videos, directions and where our schedule will be.

See you all on February 28th at 5:30!  Make sure to wear shin guards to practice and bring a water bottle and a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment